Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Forgiveness


“When we were overwhelmed by sins,
    you forgave our transgressions.” (Psalm 65:3)

Although we may feel overwhelmed by the multitude of our sins, we have a God who will forgive them all if we ask sincerely (Read 2 Chronicles 7:14). Do you feel as though God could never forgive you, that your sins are too many, or that some of them are too great? The good news is that God can and will forgive them all (Read Colossians 2:13). Nobody is beyond redemption, and nobody is so full of sin that he or she cannot be made clean (Romans 8:38-39). I guess it comes down to this, are you willing to seek Jesus and His redemption?

Prayer
Lord Jesus, because of Your sacrifice and great love for me You provided the means of real life despite the fact that I am dead in my sins. For it is by Your grace that I have been saved. Jesus have mercy on me and forgive me for the many times I decide to walk my own path. You remind me over and over to seek You because it is in those times when You draw closer to me and I know and sense the embrace of Your love. Thank you for those moments despite me…

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
    says the LORD.
‘Though your sins are like scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
    they shall be like wool.”
Isaiah 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment